Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Now, don't get me wrong.

I am as much a lover of words as the next person to post a blog entry. I have no intention of dismissing the beauty of a written (or typed) word here. On the contrary, i have more respect for someone who can draw me in with words alone than (almost) anything else.

But as most of us can know and appreciate ~ there's more.

Sometimes, it truly IS the image, that depicts the story or inspires the feelings and emotions of our hearts.


Thank you, to everyone over at CommunityPhotoChallenge, for continuing to keep things running as smoothly as possible. Things are really looking great over there, and I'm truly looking forward to seeing everyone come together to keep CPC alive and kicking in this new forum.


::sigh::

goodbye, "Reflections".


14 comments:

lisa said...

this eviction and the destroying of our online community has upset MANY adults all over the world. We will stick together. We have to. Why? We are friends.
I love you and am SO glad i can continue to be your friend no matter what.

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((Chelle)))))))))))!!! THANK YOU! I swear...I'm trying to get back, m'friend. You guys will see me soon. ;) C.

Sage Ravenwood said...

Doing the happy dance big time and screaming like a little kid! Awesome to see you on this side of the Blogsphere dear friend. (Hugs)Indigo

Nancy said...

You jump, I jump.

Love,
Nance

Jimmy's Journal said...

Hi - Michelle, Nice to see you're here. It's a whole new world. Stop by and see me.

Jimmy

Missie said...

As long as we all stick together, it doesn't matter where we go!g

DB said...

Welcome M

D said...

glad you got set up... I'm still angry at AOL and the way they did things but we will move on... we will learn.. and we will become stronger
hugs

Unknown said...

Hi hon, only have a minute but wanted to say how glad I am you're here. Changes are the pits but we're all going to do just fine; we're family. Love you.

Ken Riches said...

Michelle, welcome to blogspot. Glad you made the leap :o)

MariesImages said...

Ü Awwwwwwww, Thanks Chelle!
Well, if it wasn't for you & everyone else who participates, we wouldn't have continued. We need every who loves photography to join in & remember it's just for fun...Ü

Hello "MORE THAN WORDS" Ü

Marie
PS, we posted the new challenge, come visit~

Lainey Laine said...

Awwwwww Michelle, we can do it!!! I agree though a picture does say a thousand words! You can read so much into an image! Words are just as creative too. But we need both - I agree. Im so so glad to see you here!!! Love Laine xxx

Martha said...

I'm so glad you are here :-)

Lori said...

Glad to find you here!