Saturday, May 30, 2009

Floral Frenzy




Flowers... are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty outvalues all the utilities of the world. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson



Flowers seem intended for the solace of ordinary humanity. ~John Ruskin




Give me odorous at sunrise a garden of beautiful flowers where I can walk undisturbed. ~Walt Whitman






Flowers have spoken to me more than I can tell in written words. They are the hieroglyphics of angels, loved by all men for the beauty of their character, though few can decipher even fragments of their meaning. ~Lydia M. Child

9 comments:

Indigo said...

Beautiful pictures dear friend. I've missed you online. (Hugs)Indigo

Vicki said...

Michelle, these are all lovely. Much as I love the colorful ones, I think my favorite pic is the one of the purple morning Glories. They are so soft and velvety looking. All of the photos create a great 'bouquet'!

Nancy said...

Oooh....You and are once again, on the same page. Go figure!

anyway, these are all gorgeous!! My fave is the 2nd one...looks like a perfect card.

Love you!
Nance

Missie said...

I love looking at pictures of flowers!

Have a good week.

MariesImages said...

Beautiful flowers, Chelle!
Love your new profile pic too!!!

Barb said...

Hi honey. Yep! I am back. Loved this entry, but of course you know flowers are one of my favorite things. It is (so good) to have found you again, and my other online friends. Come visit me at
http://barb-letschat.blogspot.com

KennethEdelstein said...

性感ab女優性愛女優寫真女優介紹寫真女優成人免費影音成人線上影音成人網影音成人無碼影音下載成人無碼影音網成人無碼影音情人影音聊天室成人線上女優欣賞情色線上直播情色線上直播網成人片觀賞免費美女聊天室免費美女自拍免費看視訊美女免費看視訊妹妹免費看視訊妹免費直撥免費的線上成人聊天室免費的聊天室免費的性愛教育免費的成人無碼5278免費色情線上卡通免費美眉視訊免費英語線上教學免費聊天免費聊天視訊網站視訊美女情色視訊美女視訊美女寫真集視訊美女寫真視訊美女分享視訊美女免費觀看視訊美女側錄視訊美女做愛視訊美女ut視訊美女petitgift視訊美女mybank貼圖視訊美女一對一視訊美女下載視訊美女交友視訊聊天視

皮東 said...

很用心的blog,推推哦 ........................................

龐克搖滾 said...

淫亂淫婦淫妹淫叫淫水淫女情慾情色做愛限制級波霸口交18禁貼圖寫真視訊援交露點爆乳潮吹裸體裸照裸女愛愛無碼尋夢視訊聊天a漫a片a圖一夜情一葉情人妻激情