Friday, May 29, 2009

Fuschia Delight

Blogger's Community Photo Challenge last challenge until September is FLOWERS.

I took a few shots of the Fuschia I have hanging outside my front door this evening ~ playing around a bit with light settings and such, and found that this one taken in automatic using flash gave me the look I appreciated the most.


Fuschia Delight



I hope everyone is enjoying the spring months and wish you all a summer filled with warm breezes and days of fun and adventure (or, even better - a little R and R!)

ENJOY!

6 comments:

MariesImages said...

I love fuschia, one of my favorite hanging plants.....But I killed my last one....;(
They are so delicate & beautiful.

Glad you were able to join it!
Marie

Julie said...

I love Fuschia's. What a great shot.

DB said...

Another beautiful picture. DB

D said...

gorgeous!!!

Vicki said...

Chelle, these are lovely. It's been a long time since I've had fuchsia's on my patio...I forgot how much I love them. Thanks for reminding me and have a great summer!

sunflowerkat said...

I'm another one who has trouble keeping fuchsia alive. Too bad because it's so pretty. I guess I just need to enjoy them in beautiful photos like this one.

:)